You can update your twitter account update automatically when you update your wordpress blog. It is possible with the help of Tweet-this Plugin.
This plugin can also tweet new blog posts automatically, if you provide
your Twitter credentials in the options. Then a “Send to Twitter” checkbox
appears when writing a new post, along with a text box so you can change the
tweet text for that specific blog post. As of 1.6.1, auto-tweeting works for
scheduled posts and the tweet will be delayed till the post is published.
== Installation ==
- Upload the `tweet-this` folder to `/wp-content/plugins/`.
- If you’re using WordPress MU and want this plugin active for all blogs,
move `tweet-this.php` to `/wp-content/mu-plugins/` at this point.
- Else, activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Tweet This icons should automatically appear on every post and page!
Go to Settings > Tweet This to change stuff.
- Optionally, delete readme.txt and the screenshots folder to save space.